The EDCIC is helping to bring the Small Business Development Center (SBDC) to Whidbey Island to meet with business owners one-on-one and provide FREE business advice, resources and research to make sure you have the information you need to make the decisions that are right for you and your company.
If you can yes to any of these questions, this program is for you!
- Are you trying to expand your business?
- Are your sales stagnant and don’t know what to do about it?
- Do you want to buy or sell a business?
- Are you experiencing growing pains and having difficulty coping?
- Does your business plan no longer fit your company?
- Do you have other business problems you are trying to solve?
Currently, all appointments are virtual.
Contact us to make an appointment!
About the SBDC:
The Washington Small Business Development Center (WSBDC) is a network of business advisors, trainers, and support staff who operate from Washington State University and other Washington Institutions of higher education and selected economic development organizations. SBDC’s core services revolve around assisting businesses with making better informed business decisions to grow and sustain their businesses. They provide in-depth, confidential, no cost customized one-on-one business advising, business training and advisor assisted market intelligence.