Kristina Hines, a business advisor from the Small Business Development Center (SBDC) has joined the EDCIC team. She meets with Island County business owners one-on-one to provide no-cost business advice, resources and research to make sure you have the information you need to make the decisions that are right for you and your business.
If any of the following describes you, Kristina can help.
- You’re trying to expand your business.
- Your sales stagnant and don’t know what to do about it.
- You want to buy or sell a business.
- You are experiencing growing pains and having difficulty coping.
- Your business plan no longer fit your company.
- You have other business problems you are trying to solve.
Currently, all appointments are virtual.
Contact us to make an appointment!
About the SBDC:
The Washington Small Business Development Center (WSBDC) is a network of business advisors, trainers, and support staff who operate from Washington State University and other Washington Institutions of higher education and selected economic development organizations. SBDC’s core services revolve around assisting businesses with making better informed business decisions to grow and sustain their businesses. They provide in-depth, confidential, no cost customized one-on-one business advising, business training and advisor assisted market intelligence.